09/07/2013

The box has landed!

I am now the third recipient of the box of plastic goodness, thanks Mark wherever you are. My first impression when Richard said he would pass it on to me was that there can't be much there for me, hah, how wrong I was, note the pile alongside. It started with an Esci Muslim warrior then a Revell SYW Prussian Hussar and before I knew it I was finding lots of useful bits. But, regrettably no more Muslim Warriors as I need them for Sudan casualties and they sell for silly prices on ebay.

I won't take all I've sorted and I'll also top up the box with more goodies before passing on.

But out of curiosity, does anyone recognise these?


Long live the largess of Wargamers

6 comments:

Sean said...

Fantastic. Hope you find a lot of useful stuff.

Paul´s Bods said...

They are From the 3M Feudal board game...but I´ve already said that :-D
The swop Thing sounds fun. How´s it work ? Mark...as in Mark the Plastics fan at TMP?

Fire at Will said...

Thanks for the info Paul, thought I must have seen them somewhere before. This isn't so much as swapping as as its called on another forum "sharing the smugness" so where you pick up a bargain where you don't want the lot you pass it on to other friends at the same unit cost.

Tim Gow said...

Glad they made it to you. This could run and run....

James Fisher said...

What a great 'haul' Will. I'm sure that we'll see some fine results in future posts!

Conrad Kinch said...

This looks like an idea with legs...