19/08/2014

Last batch of US infantry and some extras

Last of the current batch and a slight difference to my other units as I have used Italeri figures, most have backpacks so they suit a "leg" infantry battalion.

The heavy weapons are Plastic Soldier Company as before


Now the extras, a couple of radio jeeps, one for the Artillery battalion HQ and the other an Air-link vehicle, these are Brittania and for some reason one had the correct crew, but an Airborne jeep instead, so this makes them easy to distinguish.jeep. Scattered around are three OP teams.

3 comments:

Laffe said...

Very nice! I like the mix of poses and the muted paint scheme.

I also like the ruins, are they scratch built?

Service Ration Distribution (Hobby) said...

Nice one , Will. Good representation of the US 'chocolate and pink' I think they called it with the dark trousers and light khaki tops. Especially liked the .50 cal ammo belt and the command groups. It's a good combination of poses too. As Leif has mentioned your scenery is great...perhaps some tips?

Fire at Will said...

OK, checked back, and I haven't covered the ruins on the blog, so I'll try and put them up sometime soon.