04/01/2015

Christmas presents 2014

Not a lot of wargaming related presents this year, but an interesting bunch


  • The Schutztruppe, Askaris and Ruga-Ruga will be used to replace my aging German East Africa forces for WW1
  • The Huns, well I haven't decided yet, whether to use them as Huns with my Ancients or use them as Tartars with my Renaissance, I'm more tempted by the latter.
  • Turkish Cavalry and Artillery is sufficient to round off my Egyptian forces for the Sudan
  • The spanish army book should allow me to create some Spanish units for the AWI
  • Finally there is an Edwardian print of some fighting in Africa, my guess is Algeria in the 1840s, can anyone make a better guess?

2 comments:

Springinsfeld said...

A goodly collection of presents. Can't help with the picture, but it is rather nice.

Old School ACW said...

Looks like Algeria to me.

Those Chasseurs d'Afrique give the game away!

Greg