15/10/2015

More German half tracks - sdkfz 250 Alte

Keeping on with the same theme, here are the 251s smaller brothers, again the models are from Plastic Soldier Company and they go together very easily, I just had to check with my references to ensure I had the interiors correct. (not that you can see that much of them)

I built one each of the various combinations and one extra 250/1. Originally I intended to use them together with my existing force of 250s to make a Late War Aufklrungs Abteilung but they aren't compatible enough so in due course if PSC release their promised 250 Neue I'll complete the unit with those.

Of course with so many variant thee are quite a few figures left over and they'll be useful for providing other vehicle crews.

1 comment:

Conrad Kinch said...

Well done on getting the camouflage done so neatly Will.